Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

My "Tello In Stock" email from DJI arrived!

Now all we need is the batteries to be in stock and I'm good to go. Controller and Case now batteries is all I need.

It is supposed to be a "toy" drone...but I must admit I'm a bit giddy about getting it. It's on the way. I have a Mavic but want this for inside or calm days outside just to get up high here in the country for a quick distant view. They really are neat toys. There's an ol' saying, "The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys." ha True, huh? Hope extra batteries are available soon. I've read and watched so many videos about the small drones and this one still seems to be superior. Waiting to read about others experiences after they get theirs.

It is supposed to be a "toy" drone...but I must admit I'm a bit giddy about getting it. It's on the way. I have a Mavic but want this for inside or calm days outside just to get up high here in the country for a quick distant view. They really are neat toys. There's an ol' saying, "The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys." ha True, huh? Hope extra batteries are available soon. I've read and watched so many videos about the small drones and this one still seems to be superior. Waiting to read about others experiences after they get theirs.

I think you will like it. GREAT fun. Perfect for buzzinv around inside.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv