Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Need some assistance? Contact me anytime.

Hi, I have been having some trouble with getting my Tello to work. My batteries at full charge only make the tello flash a green then red light and then turns off. What do I do?

Hello,
If you have questions or need some help feel free to contact me for assistance. :)
Hello,
If you have questions or need some help feel free to contact me for assistance. :)
Hi there Luv.. ive already posted my question on the forum, and of coarse then found your nice offer to help in matters.
I’ve just copied/paste my question, I hope that’s ok on this forum, I know some forums can be quite sticky with protocol, anyways here it is

Hi, I already own ps3 controllers and wanted to use one of them to fly my Tello,
I know l have to Bluetooth bind it to my phone first,but when I try to,my phone doesn’t even discover it in Bluetooth, I read somewhere l need a program on my computer but I also seen people just binding without??.
I have the controller model that is supposed to work.
I’ve pressed the internal reset button.
Can anyone help me. Please,
Thanks in advance

Hi, I have been having some trouble with getting my Tello to work. My batteries at full charge only make the tello flash a green then red light and then turns off. What do I do?
Have you contacted Ryze about this? They can help you fix this.

Hi there Luv.. ive already posted my question on the forum, and of coarse then found your nice offer to help in matters.
I’ve just copied/paste my question, I hope that’s ok on this forum, I know some forums can be quite sticky with protocol, anyways here it is

Hi, I already own ps3 controllers and wanted to use one of them to fly my Tello,
I know l have to Bluetooth bind it to my phone first,but when I try to,my phone doesn’t even discover it in Bluetooth, I read somewhere l need a program on my computer but I also seen people just binding without??.
I have the controller model that is supposed to work.
I’ve pressed the internal reset button.
Can anyone help me. Please,
Thanks in advance
I have paired my PS4 via bluetooth to my phone, but have never been able to work on PS3. I beleive it can only be used via OTG.

Hi, thanks for the reply, are you saying l would need a ps3 to an iPhone Lightning cable, and hard wire it? Hmm not sure if such a cable exists

Hi, thanks for the reply, are you saying l would need a ps3 to an iPhone Lightning cable, and hard wire it? Hmm not sure if such a cable exists
Ohh, you are on iPhone. I have never tried it with iOS, even if you got it to work, the Tello app won’t recognize it. If you used android, you would use aTello Pilot app in order to use any controller for your Tello.

Reactions: Tezz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv