Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Android App: TelloMe (FollowMe for Tello)

Saemon

Reaction score
please post screenshot of each codec test run
Sorry for offtop @volate!lo, but want to contact whith you. I buy a pro version, its fine works. But have a entreaty. May you add to app a possible to load a custom file with tello api commands. Or add function of save user custom movements for create a individual behaviour scene of drone. For example, the drone is following me, and at a certain moment I can switch its behavior to my predetermined trajectory. It seems to me that this functionality is not difficult to add and it will greatly increase the interest in your application.
I'm just tired of looking for such functionality.
Thanks in advance for your answer.

volate!lo

Reaction score
I don't think this fits into any of my apps. There are other apps that can handle API commands, like droneblocks. Sorry but for me this is out of scope.

Saemon

Reaction score
I don't think this fits into any of my apps. There are other apps that can handle API commands, like droneblocks. Sorry but for me this is out of scope.
Too bad (. Drone blocks don't have a gui joystick and video stream. On a PC, this is easy to do. I just save the command log and then run it. but it's inconvenient to carry a laptop with me all the time.

volate!lo

Reaction score
TelloFpv doesn't use the SDK mode and doesn't record commands so this is neither easy to implement nor does it fit into the overall application concept.
Sorry

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenBazz