Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New App: Tello Marvel

volate!lo

Reaction score
Ryze released a new app recently. Doesn't really work for me but maybe for others.

Anyone got this to work:

Tello Hero - Apps on Google Play

Its obviously based on the original app, which means the same problems.
But its nice that they are still investing (dev time and royalties for using Iron Man / Marvel) in this "old drone" which may indicate there is still a year or more left in it's product cycle

I honestly don't like it graphically, I find it very videogames style ... Since I switched to TelloFPV I can't do without it anymore!
I didn't try to download it and try it, and I don't think it interests me!

This app looks a little kitschy already. I don't do that to myself. :whistle:

I agree with all of you, that new Tello Hero application doesn't seem to be interesting. Current @volate!lo TelloFPV app is hard to beat, but I like the fact Ryze developers keeps working into our little Tello.

Raul.

Reactions: Kyle Knox
I agree with all of you, that new Tello Hero application doesn't seem to be interesting. Current @volate!lo TelloFPV app is hard to beat, but I like the fact Ryze developers keeps working into our little Tello.

Raul.

They are certainly targeting the same market so I don't see this as competition. But as you say: I like that they still invest money into this little drone.

Reactions: Kyle Knox
Just got this email. I found it funny how DJI didn't hide behind Ryze Robotics this time.
Screenshot_20190403-104416_Email.jpg

I tried the Hero app edition on my iPhone but it won’t run because I don’t have the Iron Man Tello. App says you need the Tello Hero.

Not a big deal, wasn’t really interested in it anyway. Just wanted to see if it had any new features.

Wish Ryze would focus on adding features to their existing app like battery percentage distance flown, etc.

Chris

@volate!lo: Do you know if your app TelloFPV works with the Tello Hero?
I don't know, but most likely it should work.
Ryze states that the Iron Man edition is compatible with their normal app, swift, etc so it seems they haven't changed anything.

But as said, I'm not 100%, need to wait for user feedback

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James_All-In