Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

Layout "sonstiges" is broken on my LG Power x.
Im currently at Work, in a few hours I will Test it on my HTC.
That looks like enlarged fonts ...
There is only so much that fits on a screen with enlarged fonts, and I don't want to make the dialogs much larger as this would block the view

Minor update to the french file.

I will update it each time a better translation come to my mind...I hope this is not an issue for you?

Attachments

• strings_fr_corrected2.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: volate!lo
Its not a problem in itself, but I'd welcome if you just give me the changes in a post, thats much easier

<string name="mnu_controller">Radiocomando</string>
Controllore in Italian, doesn't look good to indicate a Flight Controller. It's meaning something like inspector in differnt areas :ROFLMAO:

<string name="mnu_tune">Settaggio Impostazioni</string>

<string name="mnu_exit">Chiudi</string>

the game' s end, is always the same.A good traslation in technical native italian is pretty complicated.
In fact, every pc, device or electronic machine owned since ever, I kept in english :LOL:

if the problem is in Italian does not have many English translations, it is not like the Spanish that has 99% of the words translated, but it is super good that you help to make the translation better

Hello everybody :)

Quick question about that new update :)

I will i need that "special instance" code for this version.

remember, that new phone i have does not use internet. I always buy apps and transfer them to this new phone so it can nt get corrupted by google and internet ;)

It says license check :(

P.S. And i have noticed that somebody left a 1 star on google play. WTF !?!?

note 1: haters gonna hate i guess ;)

note 2: I can see a 4 star is possible, But what volate!lo has done to completely change the way we all fly the tello is worth 3-4 stars right off the bat. PERIOD !!!

note 3: special message to whoever left that 1 star on such groundbreaking programming.....(continued on note 4)

note: Go fly a kite, And i hope that you tello gets stuck in a tree. ROFLMAO !!
Of course it says license check!
After some :poop: called "Drone Reis", "Maurico Reis", or "Dayana Santos" spreads my APKs around like crazy this is definitely required. That guy even contacted me about his licensing problems, and asks around on YT for the latest APK. After I refused to help him he now joins FB groups just to spread his (old) APKs...

I met this 1* reviewer on some Indonesian (?) FB group when searching for these illegal copies: Controller selection jumped back from "T1D" to "Onscreen" so he gave it 1 star...
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Have I sent you a code for this phone before? If so it will continue to work, its not bound to the version but to the phone.

Hi @volate!lo
A couple of minutes ago I've installed the new version of the app TelloFPV (update to V1.0) and did a first test flight.
FPV works fine and is really great implemented. :D(y) Contrary to my nature, I could get into a raptures. ;)
With the options to the VR-sight it also works with my Note 8. The native app failes on this. Some fine tuning is still neccessary to make it more comfortable on this phone. But it works.
Hey - you did realy a great job!

Reactions: volate!lo
Hi @volate!lo
A couple of minutes ago I've installed the new version of the app TelloFPV (update to V1.0) and did a first test flight.
FPV works fine and is really great implemented. :D(y) Contrary to my nature, I could get into a raptures. ;)
With the options to the VR-sight it also works with my Note 8. The native app failes on this. Some fine tuning is still neccessary to make it more comfortable on this phone. But it works.
Hey - you did realy a great job!
Great! (y)

would it be possible to add the possibility of choosing to change the unit of measurement from meters per second in km / h?

would it be possible to add the possibility of choosing to change the unit of measurement from meters per second in km / h?
impossible is nothing. Its a matter of priorities and effort. I need to check if this is feasible, but I guess so. I already had a req for MPH.

Reactions: Flydrone
OK, I just received Portuguese, so I will release another v1.00 tomorrow with Portuguese to make the translations complete.

Today I received a nice japanese translation and did a build with it.

Screenshot_20190206-160132.png

This is just for having a peek at what could be. Unfortunately it doesn't make sense.

Every translation makes development a little harder, modifications need to be translated, tested, etc. I don't understand what my own program wants to tell me. The Japanese market for example is less than 0.5% of all downloads so it just doesn't make sense to add effort and complexity.

I'm afraid the same is true for almost all other languages, as the ones implemented now cover maybe ~90% of the market. So please understand if your mother language is not supported.

Ok, Sent :)

Where do i put this code?
Just use the same code I sent you last time, and the same directions.... :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I thought we had this conversation already, so I checked my mails, and yes, we had the keys exchanged last week. Message sent to you on 29. Jan., 08:28
I'll fire it out again in a second

Hi volate!lo ,

I want to ask you about the follow mode . Is it possible to implement this in TelloFPV app?

Regards
Marcin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atapattu