Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

Cool. I will increase maximum rate with the next version to 125%.
So your 80% stick output should be boosted to 100%
Thank you for being so dedicated to follow up.

Looking forward for a new version that would incorporate adjustable output.

Volate!llo, I just installed 1.06 version and it works perfectly with using Flysky FS-i6S and USB dongle thru training port. The FS-i6S also has micro USB port, I tried connect directly using OTG cable and it also works except the output to each channel is limited to 80%. Look at the graph on tune control page and the signal doesn’t go all the way. Would it be possible to boost the signal to each channel?
Hi, are all buttons recognized when you use the dongle ? What dongle are you using please ? (I have a FS-i6 which have no usb port, my only option is the dongle).

I am very interested in the "Distance - Direction" flight log function as soon as the weather conditions permit. I would like to simulate some falls (controlled landings) at different distances and directions, then try to verify the accuracy with an app like thishttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.calmatics.compassmap (seems appropriate for this purpose) and see if we are more or less in the visual area of the fallen Tello.
But I have a doubt ... if Tello leaves north "at 0 °" and lands SOUTH "at 180 °" But if it falls turned to NORTH on the register I find 0 ° or 180 °?
Thank you.

The current heading of tello does not matter, this number represents the direction from takeoff point to current position.

The problem is: 0° is the direction of Tello when it was powered on. If you power on, start and only fly left you will see 90°.
You will not manage to align your direction and Tello's direction well enough. You'd need a good compass to align Tello but little errors will quickly add up so it won't be tremendously useful.

The current heading of tello does not matter, this number represents the direction from takeoff point to current position.

The problem is: 0° is the direction of Tello when it was powered on. If you power on, start and only fly left you will see 90°.
You will not manage to align your direction and Tello's direction well enough. You'd need a good compass to align Tello but little errors will quickly add up so it won't be tremendously useful.
I got it! thank you so much.
as soon as I go back to the field of flight, I try to do some tests just for my curiosity.;)
always take off with the Tello in the north direction aligned with the compass.

I got it! thank you so much.
as soon as I go back to the field of flight, I try to do some tests just for my curiosity.;)
always take off with the Tello in the north direction aligned with the compass.

Not correct: Always power heading north!

@volate!lo
Just one question: Does your app work with the Tello-clone REDPAWZ?
Look here: >Klick<
No. That is just cheap chinese junk that tries to look like Tello.

Reactions: MrSpok
No, you have to align Tello & compass before / while you press the power button and shortly after. Takeoff direction is not important

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madrid