Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New App: TelloMe for iOS

I installed the app today on my huawei P20 lite. All follow modes work fine, but it does not allow me to purchase rec option, it just keep repeating to do some tests but since everything works fine i guess option to record is not something that should be too much for my phone...any way around it, i mean aroun that "do some tests" and actually purchase the rec option?

Last edited:
you have to do 6 tests, a glitch. I meant to ask for 3 tests only. I will change that...

you have to do 6 tests, a glitch. I meant to ask for 3 tests only. I will change that...
I did more than 10 in a row (if we're talking about in app test that starts on startup and takes about 15s.
Test flights with drone following i made 2 or 3 and ended with it when i realized that i can't record.

Reactions: volate!lo
I did more than 10 in a row (if we're talking about in app test that starts on startup and takes about 15s.
Test flights with drone following i made 2 or 3 and ended with it when i realized that i can't record.
my bad. Test flights are required (or actually "Test Trackings").

That is you have to start 5 or 6 trackings currently. I will remove that all together

my bad. Test flights are required (or actually "Test Trackings").

That is you have to start 5 or 6 trackings currently. I will remove that all together
Correction. From the next release on 3 "tracking sessions" are required to purchase.

Why make it so complicated? Because some experts purchase the video recording option and then complain that their phones are too slow ?

The TelloMe app can't connect to my Tello but the original Tello app can with no problem. I was excited to try it out but it won't connect so I ended up using the original app. I have version v1.2.0 (Build 36)
my phone is iPhone X

Last edited:
I notice the video quality is choppy especially when I spliced it in Lumafusion. I tried 24 fps and 30 fps but it’s still pixelated. I have iPhone X. Any tips guys?

When following me uphill, the tello maxes out after I climbed 10 meters. I very well understand the 10m max. limit you have set in the app, but the way I use TelloMe, this is not ideal. Any plans to change that? (Possibly with a warning when setting the limit over 10m.)

When following me uphill, the tello maxes out after I climbed 10 meters. I very well understand the 10m max. limit you have set in the app, but the way I use TelloMe, this is not ideal. Any plans to change that? (Possibly with a warning when setting the limit over 10m.)
Next update will change that, I hope around next weekend.
Android version already has a different altitude handling

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv