Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New App: TelloMe for iOS

Ach ja?.tryed to start my christmas present severaltimes with the tello app but do not get conected. Other forum menbers says they have the same problemens. What t. f.is going on with that app. Send equipment back when I do not get the thing started in the next days. FFFFF......

Ach ja?.tryed to start my christmas present severaltimes with the tello app but do not get conected. Other forum menbers says they have the same problemens. What t. f.is going on with that app. Send equipment back when I do not get the thing started in the next days. FFFFF......
You are using an Android with the original Ryze app.
So what does this Iphone app TelloMe have to do with your problems???

Aggressive unrelated posts in random threads will not get you any help.

Hi
Great app. It works very well, although (probably my mistake) I am having a problem with the iOS version as it is not saving the videos on the phone. During the usage it activates the video recording function but then it does not save the videos. Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks for your input.

Hi. Can I use the Tellome app when I use a ps4 controller as I Can with TelloFpv? It does not Seem to register the controller? Mike

No, tellome does not support any controllers. That would defat the purpose of automatic follow me, reduce video quality and thus introduce unnecessary control issues.

Hey ,
small question, I'm building an app purely for research purposes.
Is this app able to maintain an active internet connection while connected to the drone?
I have a use case where I need an active internet connection through the session.

Any help would be very very much appreciated.

When the app was originally released it would work with internet access enabled, so it would have been possible to use Tello & internet in parallel.

After some OS updates many / most phones need to have data switched off to connect to tello.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843