Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Community + Chance to Win a Drone!

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all! Today we are launching a new community for enthusiasts of the growing number of entry-level drones at DronePilots.community. If you are interested in drones from HolyStone, Blade, Eachine, Hubsan, Potensic, MJX, ScharkSpark, Snaptain or Syma then visit the new DronePilots.community site.

To celebrate, we are giving away a drone of your choice on September 30. Simply create your dronepilots.community account and start posting to enter!

Also, we have some big plans for dronepilots.community but we need your help! We are looking for volunteer community managers, writers, reviewers, video content providers, etc.. Let us know if you'd like more information!

C.

Last edited:
Hey all! Today we are launching a new community for enthusiasts of the growing number of entry-level drones at DronePilots.community. If you are interested in drones from HolyStone, Blade, Eachine, Hubsan, Potensic, MJX, ScharkSpark, Snaptain or Syma then visit the new DronePilots.community site.

To celebrate, we are giving away a drone of your choice on September 30. Simply create your dronepilots.community account and start posting to enter!

Also, we have some big plans for dronepilots.community but we need your help! We are looking for volunteer community managers, writers, reviewers, video content providers, etc.. Let us know if you'd like more information!

C.
Im interested in learning more details about what you're looking for as far as the writers, reviewers... and all that.

Reactions: BigAl07
I would be interested in creating content for this community. I am a writer on a few other platforms. Please let me know more detail about it and I would love to win a drone! . I’ve had a few toy quadcopters and my passion for this seems to be on fire.

I’m sure you know the feeling of thinking about flying all the time. Watching the wind thinking of interesting shots. Even my woman has been very supportive and encouraging me to get my part 107 and should be getting my Inspire 1v2 any day now. I’ll see you up there....Tell-oha

Reactions: BigAl07
I would be interested in creating content for this community. I am a writer on a few other platforms. Please let me know more detail about it and I would love to win a drone! . I’ve had a few toy quadcopters and my passion for this seems to be on fire.

I’m sure you know the feeling of thinking about flying all the time. Watching the wind thinking of interesting shots. Even my woman has been very supportive and encouraging me to get my part 107 and should be getting my Inspire 1v2 any day now. I’ll see you up there....Tell-oha
Great! I'll message you directly with more info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv