Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New pilot from Belgium

Anafen

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Received my Tello today. My first drone. Did 2 flights today, a whole new world opens up for me. What app are you guys using, Tello or TelloFVP?

What happens if you lose connection with your drown. How do you get it back? Will it hover onnits spot and eventually crash when battery is empty?

Any other beginner tips and tricks? Please share.

Cheers
Anafen

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)

Reactions: Terry
What happens with the drone when I send it 15m high and I lose wifi connection? How do I get it back down? Thx

Tello will hover in place for 1 minute waiting for a re-connect. Of course tello may loose it's position fix start to drift.
After about 1min tello will descend to about 0.5m altitude and hover until it lands on critically low battery (~10%). In that phase it gets blown away easily due to reduce attitude angles

Reactions: Anafen and Terry
Welcome to the forum Anafen. It's a great place for information and sharing your photos and videos. Tellofpv is the app to use. Have fun fly safe. ??

Reactions: Anafen
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)
It was nice to see a familiar face with your welcome at mavicpilots yesterday. Cheers Dirkclod. ??

Reactions: dirkclod and Anafen
Why is that? Because of the flight modes? I had already filmed twice with TelloFPV but afterwards the video was corrupt in my Android photo gallery.
I'm not convinced yet. Flight modes in Tello app work fine.

TelloME i tried as well but the tello lost me very fast.

Still need to do some practicing.

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv