Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

new pilot in Australia - advice on TELLO EDU APP

pilot paget

Reaction score
Hi All, our College has purchased a set of 5 Tello edu drones. I have downloaded the TELLO app and we have performed functions etc. We have now downloaded the TELLO EDU app ( orange one) and uninstalled the other as were advised it wouldn't work otherwise. This is fine we can use controller mode and block mode but when I try formation mode, I can't access it, it wants me to register but then says my email is invalid. I've read reviews that completely slam that app. Should I just go to python? or does anyone have any advice on the formation mode please? I am a science Lab technician and these are for our Science Stem students. Thank You!

Hi All, our College has purchased a set of 5 Tello edu drones. I have downloaded the TELLO app and we have performed functions etc. We have now downloaded the TELLO EDU app ( orange one) and uninstalled the other as were advised it wouldn't work otherwise. This is fine we can use controller mode and block mode but when I try formation mode, I can't access it, it wants me to register but then says my email is invalid. I've read reviews that completely slam that app. Should I just go to python? or does anyone have any advice on the formation mode please? I am a science Lab technician and these are for our Science Stem students. Thank You!
Is this for high school students? Take a look at www.shemaps.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atapattu