Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New pilot, xmas gift

Tronmech

Reaction score
Saying hi and looking forward to learning more about this zippy minidrone...

My wife got me a "generic" no-camera microdrone for my birthday that I was zipping around the house and lamenting the lack of a camera. For Christmas, she gave me a propel Flex 2.0, but it was uncontrollable (couldn't be be trimmed to maintain a steady hover and other issues). So we returned it and got this one.

It zips around my yard here in Massachusetts and is sooooo much easier to control...

The only thing I've noticed so far is that the camera seems to have odd artifacts when running at the lower range of operating Temps (35 degrees F outside atm). But I'm not planning on using this for drone photography.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)

I congratulate you on a worthy gift! You did the right thing when you decided to change the drone model to the one you liked best. Your wife is very good at picking up gifts since she could guess what you might want the first time. Unfortunately, I don't know how to guess gifts and forget what people say about their hobbies and hobbies. Therefore, I often buy a gift basket for my friends or family. I hope you will find like-minded people on our forum and share your piloting experience. If you have any questions, you can contact the website's appropriate section.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv