Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Tello for sale $65

Netfolks2000

Reaction score
This site, called Tuda Mart, sells Tellos for $65. Does anyone have any experience with this web site selling Tello for this price?
It appears to be an Indian web site but the sales price is in dollars and shipping is free.
Ryze Tech Tello Quadcopter

No. Waiting for that "comfort feeling" knowing someone else has successfully with no issues. My son wants one. Frys had them for $88. Got one there for the other son.
I've tried to research them via the BBB site in Georgia where they are located but can't get any info at all. Great price for a new Tello, only $65. Wow. But still leery. Will wait a bit more. Asked the BBB to add them to their list of businesses there. Seems to be an Indian company. Surely someone else on this forum has heard of them?????

I've tried to research them via the BBB site in Georgia where they are located but can't get any info at all. Great price for a new Tello, only $65. Wow. But still leery. Will wait a bit more. Asked the BBB to add them to their list of businesses there. Seems to be an Indian company. Surely someone else on this forum has heard of them?????

****yeah I thought about trying it. $65 is a great deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv