Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New To Drones

Kitarolivier

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Olivier, from Belgium. I'm born in '65, and I'm developer in Windows (C#, Powerbuilder, SQL) and little on android.

I bought my first drone (a Tello ;)) Wednesday, August 21st 2019, and I just received today (not tested yet) 2 extra batteries, charger, Xiaomi Extender and Gamesir T1D. I also purchased the TELLOFPV app with looks great compared to original Tello app.

I joined to get tricks, best practice and learn how toget the max of my Tello :).

I'm also interested in 3D video (I have a Sony HDR-TD30 video camera that I use also for diving), and VR video (Insta360 evo owner).

ZWActual

Reaction score
Welcome Olivier. Sounds like you've acquired all the necessary hardware to get started on your wonderful drone journey.

Been to Brussels in the 90s. Send drone and Belgium chocolate pics for drooling purposes.

Maersk65

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Oli... there is a huge amount of info, tricks and best practices to get you up and running on here all u have to do is search through all threads and don’t be shy to ask if you stuck...
Happy Tello times...

Reactions: Kitarolivier

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

xcrost

Reaction score
Welcome! Return the T1d if you still have time! Get the T1s and use OTG if possible. If it's too late it's OK for now.

Reactions: Kitarolivier

Mymgb

Reaction score
Where to get T1S and what is the difference between T1d?

What does OTG stand for? Forgotten from a year or so back?

Thanks

ZWActual

Reaction score
T1D is Bluetooth only. T1S is Bluetooth and wired (OTG capable).

OTG stands for On-The-Go. With an OTG cable, the USB device (phone) acts as a host so that other devices (controller) can connect to them.

Gamesir/Amazon/eBay/AliExpress should carry the products.

Reactions: xcrost

Mymgb

Reaction score
Thanks,memory is the second to go when you get old. Where is the T1S sold at best price?

Cheers....

ZWActual

Reaction score
Check the Classifieds section on this forum. You may sometimes strike a good deal with fellow Tello Pilots.

Depending on your locale, Amazon is typically a decent portal to acquire Gamesir devices at competitive prices.

Reactions: umanbean

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drikus