Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New To Drones

Kitarolivier

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Olivier, from Belgium. I'm born in '65, and I'm developer in Windows (C#, Powerbuilder, SQL) and little on android.

I bought my first drone (a Tello ;)) Wednesday, August 21st 2019, and I just received today (not tested yet) 2 extra batteries, charger, Xiaomi Extender and Gamesir T1D. I also purchased the TELLOFPV app with looks great compared to original Tello app.

I joined to get tricks, best practice and learn how toget the max of my Tello :).

I'm also interested in 3D video (I have a Sony HDR-TD30 video camera that I use also for diving), and VR video (Insta360 evo owner).

Welcome to the forum Oli... there is a huge amount of info, tricks and best practices to get you up and running on here all u have to do is search through all threads and don’t be shy to ask if you stuck...
Happy Tello times...

Reactions: Kitarolivier
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Where to get T1S and what is the difference between T1d?

What does OTG stand for? Forgotten from a year or so back?

Thanks

T1D is Bluetooth only. T1S is Bluetooth and wired (OTG capable).

OTG stands for On-The-Go. With an OTG cable, the USB device (phone) acts as a host so that other devices (controller) can connect to them.

Gamesir/Amazon/eBay/AliExpress should carry the products.

Reactions: xcrost
Thanks,memory is the second to go when you get old. Where is the T1S sold at best price?

Cheers....

Check the Classifieds section on this forum. You may sometimes strike a good deal with fellow Tello Pilots.

Depending on your locale, Amazon is typically a decent portal to acquire Gamesir devices at competitive prices.

Reactions: umanbean
2aeeae6aac32ad71b368cbee26a3d779bc9243fb44c1e5f759cf7e510f0a84b4.jpg

Reactions: Maersk65

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan