Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

NM state parks

Noah Marquez

Reaction score
Does any one know if I can fly my tello in Some New Mexico State parks? I know that you cant fly in white sands, but can I fly any where else?

Reactions: MNNJR69
Santa Fe - Resource Management

This is the best piece of litterature I could find about NM.

The best would be to go on the website of the place you'd like to visit and see what are their policy about it.
If nothing is mentionned and don't want to go there for nothing, give them a call and ask about it but try to ask about small UAS policy and not about "drones" as it seems to scare a bit people.

Last thing, always look for signs when you go to a place just to double check.

Have fun

Santa Fe - Resource Management

This is the best piece of litterature I could find about NM.

The best would be to go on the website of the place you'd like to visit and see what are their policy about it.
If nothing is mentionned and don't want to go there for nothing, give them a call and ask about it but try to ask about small UAS policy and not about "drones" as it seems to scare a bit people.

Last thing, always look for signs when you go to a place just to double check.

Have fun
Great thanks, I will look into that.

Does any one know if I can fly my tello in Some New Mexico State parks? I know that you cant fly in white sands, but can I fly any where else?

General rule of thumb is that national parks are off limits. I have flown at State and county Parks here in Nevada, but it always best to check your local city, county and state laws first. Happy flying, looking forward to seeing your video and photo shots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv