Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

No

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be illegal in the United States and you are making the drone community look bad. I think the forum should ban everyone who breaks the law or ethics of the community and shame on this forum for allowing these types of posts. The title of the post is "No Geese Were Harmed" with a video showing the OP harassing/chasing geese that are sitting on the ground. I hit the report button on his post.

Seriously not a good choice dude. Intentionally flying toward wildlife is risky and unsafe. Even the little Tello could hurt them, or cause them to hurt themselves. I would implore you to not repeat this activity.

Reactions: elJona
I don't have a problem. They weren't panicking merely annoyed. Around here they are considered vermin. Their population has rebounded to the point they're destroying the habitat. If a large flock landed on my property I would have no problem using the Tello to move them along.

Reactions: The_5treet
Thank you for your comments, out of respect for other comments I have removed the video. I appreciate both positive and negative thoughts.

I don't have a problem. They weren't panicking merely annoyed. Around here they are considered vermin. Their population has rebounded to the point they're destroying the habitat. If a large flock landed on my property I would have no problem using the Tello to move them along.

I completely disagree. This was one of the early and main reasons drones were banned in national parks. People were harassing wildlife and flying up to eagles nests etc... The posted video was harassing wildlife, if we don't want more and more laws banning drones, we should not do things like this and this is illegal in the United States and I am sure many other countries too.

Reactions: elJona
Same here as far as vermin. Cause lots of damage for
our farmers.
Here we don’t scare em we shoot them.
Little greasy but grilled right wrapped in bacon their not bad.
Being you took your video down I will close this.

CLOSED​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv