Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Object Recognition with Tello (Demo)

It's a very good job! I'm interested too in Tracking Object (as a "follow me mode").
Do you think is possible switch all this function in a mobile application?

Is it real time? How do you forward the picture to web browser?

Hello,
Nice project. If only we could access/configure the myriad2 VPU which is embeded in the drone...This thing is supposed to be able to do this at the processor level.

Hugh

Finally I also managed to get my Tello with Obj Detection working as well. However the frame rate of the video is not so fast. What is your computer spec? How to improve the FPS?

I tried the same thing, but with face recognition using MTCNN architectures. All the processing done from the server, basically Tello just a slave, connected to the server using socket-io, stream jpegs to server, server returns back those processed jpegs. All the code written in Python for my colleagues.

DevconX/Tello-Python

I tried the same thing, but with face recognition using MTCNN architectures. All the processing done from the server, basically Tello just a slave, connected to the server using socket-io, stream jpegs to server, server returns back those processed jpegs. All the code written in Python for my colleagues.

DevconX/Tello-Python

Hi, could you please share how you process the JPEGs? I.e. how you take the data with the drone sends and turn them into JPEG files?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv