Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Ohio!

Welcome @ntritt

Congratulations! What accessories did you get with it? Extra batteries, wireless extender, controller, TelloFPV?
I bought the boost combo pack from Best Buy, came with extra batteries and charge port. I got a case for him too.

The Tello was recommended to me by a guy I work with that has a bunch of drones. This is my first drone and fell in love instantly once it took off. Also funny first flight story, took off on a second story balcony and the little guy drifted (there was very little wind) into a 40 foot tree. I didn't panic but the prop guard got hooked on a branch. We got it down but it was a good laugh. I don't understand how people fly these little guys so high and them not just blow away haha. I do want a controller but don't want to blow too much money right now. What is TelloFPV?

Good starter pack. Understood about not wanting to blow too much right off the bat. If you have a game console controller, there're ways to connect/configure that to control the Tello and leverage what you might already have.

That said, TelloFPV is a more feature rich app developed by @volate!lo who's fairly active on this board. If you're rocking an Android device, you can search for the demo & full version in the Play Store.

Here's a comprehensive thread on said app:

Reactions: Kyle Knox
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Welcome to the forum, great place to be. It lets you know just how much you can get out of your little drone. Happy flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv