Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Okay...here is what I’d like (love)...

Might it surprise you to learn, I was born in Annapolis, Maryland?

But I don’t fully agree with your supposition. I’ve lived here for 12 years now. The people here are SO much friendlier than they were back in Annapolis. And although you get more than your share of ‘ain’t’s, I just LOVE living here. There’s nothing better than living in Tuscaloosa, Alabama! ?

Oh, now WAIT A MINUTE...it all comes to me in a flush. So I figured, back before I sent the message to umanbean about my frustration (!) about what he had said...I spent the next couple of hours away from my iPad. And THEN...it CAME TO ME. I realized that, umanbean was from Georgia. And I figured, that Georgia, maybe Alabama and Georgia don’t always feel the highest emotions of the other. What would you say, umanbean? ?

Its either that, or it may be the ‘feud’ between the Bulldogs and Elephants. The Georgia Bulldogs, and University of Alabama Elephants. Don’t you have Kirby Smart over there? Hmmm. He once was employed by the University of Alabama. Oh well. I’m sure he has wished his way back a number of times, to our sideline. C’est la vie, my friend! ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843