Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Photos From my new tello

fantastic! like you I am continually delighted with the Tello's camera. And like you I also am running with a higher altitude. Surprising how 10 more metres up will help.

GREAT PICS how do i transfer pics and videoes to my samsung mobile ty

Photos are not stored on the tello but directly sent to your phone. If you dont see them in tour gallery, you probably didnt give the app the right permissions. Give app permission to your phone's storage. Via settings ->> apps ->> permissions.

Photos are not stored on the tello but directly sent to your phone. If you dont see them in tour gallery, you probably didnt give the app the right permissions. Give app permission to your phone's storage. Via settings ->> apps ->> permissions.
ty i found it

A+ Gallery app. is quite good.. Nice way to organize hundreds of other pics too. I have a Samsung as well.

Reactions: jmrsiqueira
Really great pics. The camera is pretty good (for its spec) when taking stills... such a shame that video is so abysmally bad

J

Reactions: jmrsiqueira
Really great pics. The camera is pretty good (for its spec) when taking stills... such a shame that video is so abysmally bad

J
The camera is great for 5mp.
The video isnt abysmal. What would you recommend for a similar price that gives better video?
This is from a £100 drone I got from the kids at Xmas. Tello is way better.

Yup, I absolutely agree with you regarding the quality for the price-point, but I still think the video quality ( in terms of how it looks ) is poor from a usability standpoint with all the dropped frames and artefacts.

I guess I am really hoping that Tello v2 will have on-board storage etc. that I think will address these issues.

Please don’t get me wrong, I love my Tello and don’t regret the purchase at all. I’ll be at the front of the queue for v2 ??

J

Yup! Waiting for Tello 2! I have a super small video camera that is light enough (I think ) to attach on top of the Tello. But ..it is so small I cant find it....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv