Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Programming Tello with Scratch

Very nice video. Have you tried the DroneBlocks on IOS devices such as IPhone and IPad?
No Alan, I tried it only on an Android device. It is actually a Beta tester version that you can download from Google Play. It is a little buggy and there is still no controls for the camera!

Reactions: Alan Chan
No Alan, I tried it only on an Android device. It is actually a Beta tester version that you can download from Google Play. It is a little buggy and there is still no controls for the camera!

Superdan Tech, thanks for confirmation.

hi. yes I have used on my Android phone. Galaxy 8+. really enjoy it. havet tried outside and for much distance. but like it! Wish it had a camera control.

hi. yes I have used on my Android phone. Galaxy 8+. really enjoy it. havet tried outside and for much distance. but like it! Wish it had a camera control.

Camera control, e.g. taking pictures and recording videos is a function done by the smartphone, not the Tello, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure how complex it would be to add those functions to DroneBlock (i.e. routing the Tello IP camera video stream to the Android recorder app and controling it from DroneBlock).

Hi guys, have you tried the App DroneBlocks? It is awesome to program your Tello to fly like an autonomous craft! Check it out here;

Very nice! I have tried the Scratch Tello blocks implementation on my laptop, but I dreaded having to lug that thing around in the field. The Android CodeBlock app is much neater for that reason alone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv