Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Propeller Guards are week and flimbsy.

Mark Waco

Reaction score
Are there stronger flight guards available?
Mine seem to be out of shape after storage on or off the drone.

Stronger is subjective. There may be custom or 3D printed ones but not aware of different third-party alternate design propeller guards.

That said, I find the OEM prop guards rather sturdy after smacking the broad side of a barn or pancaking it to the ground - at least a dozen or so times.

How are you taking it on and off for storage? Are they showing signs of plastic flexing (e.g. white stressed areas)?

Few options to consider if you want to go this route. Flight performance will be affected.

Last edited:
Stronger is subjective. There may be custom or 3D printed ones but not aware of different third-party alternate design propeller guards.

That said, I find the OEM prop guards rather sturdy after smacking the broad side of a barn or pancaking it to the ground - at least a dozen or so times.

How are you taking it on and off for storage? Are they showing signs of plastic flexing (e.g. white stressed areas)?

Few options to consider if you want to go this route. Flight performance will be affected.
That's very helpful! Thank you.

Thank you, yes there is flexing stress on the RR guard. I leave them on in the storage case although I have noticed the sides of the hard foam support moving in from the top.
When taking them off as required twisting off as per instructions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen