Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

QR Code help

kreilley

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to using tello edu and will be using it in my class in the near future. The only thing I am having a problem with is in the image recognition section, the block that says "detected QRcode contains" and has a spot that says "QRCode Msg" where you should be able to type in it the message but I select it, highlight it but no keyboard appears to type in the message. basically am I missing something on the way to put the desired message in that spot? thanks for any help on this.

Hello. We also have had this problem with the Tello ( Robomaster TT ). We have worked with QR codes for a few years, Also arUco markers and April Tags for precision flying and precision landing, We can read QR codes with the Robolink ZUMI ( a small land robot ) We would like to work with you on this project as we mentor students in STEM subjects. We could use ZOOM sessions. You can see our wok on Youtube channel MECATX ( search QR codes ). Yu can contact me at [email protected]. Where are you located, and what grade of education are you teaching? Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode