Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Received my order of Fullymax batteries in Tello packaging: note that each has a serial number

daisy-girl

Reaction score
I'm assuming the serial numbers on the labels are also encoded on the actual enclosed batteries. In other words, DJI is running a tight ship.

I'm not going to activate any of them until a) my replacement aircraft arrives (it went out to nearby Cerritos by FEDEX earlier today) and b) I've ascertained that it will actually launch with both my android and my iOS devices. If it doesn't launch, then it and all the batteries are all going back to DJI via Amazon.

Suggestion: always buy your products via Amazon, even if they are shipped directly from the seller rather than "fulfilled by Amazon."

Later, if you have a problem with the order, always contact the seller via your Amazon account, so that Amazon is aware of the problem.

In my experience, when vendors are aware that Amazon is involved, they are always going to do the right thing --- and pronto, too.

IMPORTANT UPDATE 2018 0331@1633: To achieve a 100% charge, I had to switch chargers twice:
--the first one stopped putting current in at only 22% per the Tello app
--the second one stopped at 74% per the Tello app
--my iPad charger (5.1V-2.1A) -- using a cable that is NOT MFI-certified (see image*) -- promptly took it up to 100% per the Tello app

*Type B01A8KHKVI into the Amazon Search ba

Attachments

• 20180330_162258_HDR.jpg
    20180330_162258_HDR.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 18
  • 20180330_162314_HDR.jpg
    20180330_162314_HDR.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 19
  • Anker PowerLine Micro USB.JPG
    Anker PowerLine Micro USB.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: TELLO👋
hope you get your Tello soon very fun and easy to fly:giggle: I purchased Nimbus Steel Series game controller from Best Buy to use with iphone and it works perfectly I'm having lots of fun with it

hope you get your Tello soon very fun and easy to fly:giggle: I purchased Nimbus Steel Series game controller from Best Buy to use with iphone and it works perfectly I'm having lots of fun with it

My first Tello was flying rather well with the virtual joysticks on my LG V10 (android) -- at least as good as with a $100 GameVice GV140 controller -- until I had a crash outdoors when the wind swept it into some bushes on the perimeter of the parking lot in which I was flying. The bushes got an unscheduled trim, but the only damage I could see on the aircraft was a missing propeller, which I replaced with one of the spares. Nevertheless, it would no longer fly. When I tried to recalibrate the IMU, I could not get it to complete all six steps. So I ordered a second one.

When the new one -- which I purchased from DJI via Amazon -- would not fly out of the box, DJI sent me a pre-paid FEDEX label to use to send it back to them in nearby Cerritos (CA) for repair/replacement, which I did yesterday the 30th. They said it may take up to two weeks to verify the defect, but the fine print next to the RA # on the label said it was being returned for replacement, so I suspect I will receive a replacement much sooner.

Does the Steel Series game controller attach to your iOS device via Blue Tooth or by lightning cable? If by lightning cable and it also works with the iPad Mini 4, please reply with the specific model #. Thanks in advance.

daisy-girl
good morning,I'm not a photographer and for the most part I don't do much video I just enjoy flying it
but I do see some skip and lag

How’s your video feed? Do you get a considerable amount of frame skipping or video lag?
Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv