Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Remapping sticks in Tello FPV and Gamesir T1S

Stormy1

Reaction score
New to Tello Pilots and very impressed with forum.
I am also new to drones. What I would like to do is remap the sticks in Tello FPV to match mode 2 in the standard app as well as in the Mavic drones. That is left set for up and down and right set for forward and backward, I don't understand the terms well enough in Tello FPV settings to know what to do to make this change. It appears that the current mode in Tello FPV is the opposite. Thanks

That implies you have done something about it. TelloFpv comes configured for Mode 2 by default (as this is what I use).

I'd suggest to start over: Go into controller settings and press "Clear" button to remove all custom controller settings.
Then start reading the PDF available from the main menu - it has all the information you need and much more.

If RTFM doesn't help, get back here and we'll help you out :)

That implies you have done something about it. TelloFpv comes configured for Mode 2 by default (as this is what I use).

I'd suggest to start over: Go into controller settings and press "Clear" button to remove all custom controller settings.
Then start reading the PDF available from the main menu - it has all the information you need and much more.

If RTFM doesn't help, get back here and we'll help you out :)
Hi, I haven't done anything yet. I apparently have misunderstood what I read in the manual.
Thank you. Much appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv