Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Request for hardware modding sub-forum.

ph2t

Reaction score
Hello admins, thank you for such a great forum for the tello drone. I have learnt a lot from other members here. (y)

I would like to request that a new sub-forum be created specifically for hardware orientated mods. The amount of hardware mods and hardware focused investigation threads has increased over the last few months.

I am finding that hardware threads are being placed in development and general discussion sub-forums and some fragmentation is starting to occur. I believe this is due to forum members not have a clear area to post these types of work.

Candidate threads would be:

• hardware investigation threads
  • mods to the chassis or electronics
  • wifi repeater mods
  • addons created by members - camera face down mirror mod through to light mods
  • Antenna mods
  • painting and chassis mods
  • motor replacement threads
  • general information about the hardware of the tello

Please note that this is not a critique but more of an observation on where the needs have changed given the growth the forum has achieved in the last few months.

Fellow forum members - if you believe I have a legitimate request here and agree with me, please kindly like this thread to show your support!

Cheers,

the crazy aussie modder

ph2t.
:cool:

Hi, I'm pretty new here and tbh I wasn't sure where to post. Think this is a great idea. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843