Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Robomaster TT qeustion

pydrone

Reaction score
Hello all,

Yesterday i managed to " pair" two robomaster tt drones via the mind+ software. To see the two drones take off together en do a small pattern was awesome. Tonight i will add 3 more and see what happens. The mind+ guide is nice but i lacks an explanation of what i am doing precisely. I know i connect to a specific router i set up. But i still have some qeustions:

How do the drones connect? Do they have an ip?

What does the switch on the side of the robomaster module do when you switch to team mode (STA)?

Can someone on this forum maybe explain the technical side of how the connection is made? I am a teacher and would like to tell my students what is happening exaxtly behind the interface of the mind + application.

Thank you

Not sure we can give all the answers that you want. We have been doing this now for a few years. In various ways with the Tello, Rootmaster TT, and the Makerfire LightBee FM. It is best to email me at [email protected], also goto to our YouTube cannel at MECATX to see some these, actions. Our goal is a drone light show to live played or sung by our students. or to MIDI music. Mind+ is a great program but lacks English instructions. If you look closely, you will find links to a Chinese version oy YouTube where they put what you need. You may have to use Google translator to understand the transcripts. Where do you live. Good luck.

Not sure we can give all the answers that you want. We have been doing this now for a few years. In various ways with the Tello, Rootmaster TT, and the Makerfire LightBee FM. It is best to email me at [email protected], also goto to our YouTube cannel at MECATX to see some these, actions. Our goal is a drone light show to live played or sung by our students. or to MIDI music. Mind+ is a great program but lacks English instructions. If you look closely, you will find links to a Chinese version oy YouTube where they put what you need. You may have to use Google translator to understand the transcripts. Where do you live. Good luck.
Hello Dan,

Thank you for the reply. After some digging i found the dji education hub software and managed to get all five drones up in the air. I will check out the youtube channel for sure!

Thank you!

Grear. Please post a video of them flying. it would be nice to see. We need more teachers interested in this formation and swarm flying. We are presently working on STEM subjects related to the NASA Armetis lunar landings. i.e. flying and landing on NASA lunar sites from Apollo missions to NASA Armetis missions. We ar eusinga moon map and the DJI flight carpet.. We are using the Arduino Uno R3 and HC 05, RC522, and other modules such as for an EGG, wireless LEDEs. Mimicking the remote sensors now on the moonikin, Helga, and Campos NASA You are welcome to follow us on MECATX YouTube channel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen