Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Smartphone compatibility ??

lagna_jean_a

Reaction score
Sorry, it's a google translation, I can read English but I don't have the skills to write it correctly.

Good morning all,

I have browsed the forum a lot and read a lot of discussions all more interesting than the others, I now have a little problem to submit to you.

So far, I have not had the leisure to do a real flight test outdoors, overall I am very satisfied with the Tello. I used it with my smartphone (xiaomi mi a2 lite and Xiaomi Mi Wifi). Yesterday I received the gamesir t1d, I am very disappointed because when I connect the gamesir, it is impossible to have a correct video feedback, to record videos or even to take photos, and the flight controls are almost offset 5 seconds.

I tried a lenovo Vibe P1, apparently it works better but only if I connect directly to the Tello, if I go through the wifi repeater, I have a black screen from the selection of gamesir and all the commands work .

Have any of you ever had this kind of problem?

Bonjour à tous,

J’ai beaucoup parcouru le forum et lu pas mal de discussions toutes plus intéressantes les unes que les autres, j’ai maintenant un petit souci à vous soumettre.

Jusqu’à présent, je n’ai pas encore eu le loisir de faire de réel essai de vol en extérieur, dans l’ensemble je suis très satisfait du Tello. Je l’utilisais avec mon smartphone (xiaomi mi a2 lite et Xiaomi Mi Wifi). Hier j’ai reçu la gamesir t1d, je suis très déçus car lorsque je connecte la gamesir, impossible d’avoir un retour vidéo correcte, d'enregistrer des vidéo ou même de prendre des photos, et les commandes de vol sont décalées de presque 5 secondes.

J’ai essai avec un lenovo Vibe P1, apparemment, cela fonctionne mieux mais seulement si je me connecte directement sur le Tello, si je passe par le répéteur wifi, j’ai un écran noir dès la sélection de gamesir et toutes les commandes fonctionnent.

L’un d’entre vous a-t-il déjà eu ce genre de problème ?

Cordialement, Jean

Sincerely, Jean

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv