Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

SocialTello aka TelloMedia is live!

ademkagz

Reaction score
Hello guys!
I successfully created the SocialTello cluster and created a Social Network!
When you have any questions, please write an E-Mail to [email protected]

You can use SocialTello by going to Dashboard - SocialTello. Please sign up or login to create an profile and create spaces. Spaces are like Groups that you can join and write posts in. I will create a SocialTello App in the future so stay tuned for that!

I would like if you guys join. Many features are coming soon!

https://tellomedia.net

Hello guys!
I successfully created the SocialTello cluster and created a Social Network!
When you have any questions, please write an E-Mail to [email protected]

You can use SocialTello by going to Dashboard - SocialTello. Please sign up or login to create an profile and create spaces. Spaces are like Groups that you can join and write posts in. I will create a SocialTello App in the future so stay tuned for that!

I would like if you guys join. Many features are coming soon!

https://tellomedia.net
Sounds interesting, but like the other question, what is that offering that This doesn’t cover?

TelloPilot called "THIS" and Socialtext called "MINE" have other goals. With mine, you can create Groups, make friends and post things. Its like well known Social Media Platforms like Facebook, only customized for drones. You can like and dislike, commend and more.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

TelloPilot called "THIS" and Socialtext called "MINE" have other goals. With mine, you can create Groups, make friends and post things. Its like well known Social Media Platforms like Facebook, only customized for drones. You can like and dislike, commend and more.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Ah ha...thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv