Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Some photo I took, got my Tello this week!

guig1508

Reaction score
1522175187871-3.jpg1522093373760-2.jpg
1522105241117.jpg

Nice quality for 100$ drone!! Sadly I can't record video, got a Samsung Galaxy S4 and it doesn't work, give me a 31 bytes corrupt mp4 files every time. I contacted the support and they told me to get a new device lol.. anyway, with the frame skipping, I'm not missing much!

Wow those are some great shots ? I think photos are it’s strong point anyway. I’m using mine just to put up pictures on Instagram. Are you on there if so I’ll follow you ?

View attachment 111View attachment 112
View attachment 114

Nice quality for 100$ drone!! Sadly I can't record video, got a Samsung Galaxy S4 and it doesn't work, give me a 31 bytes corrupt mp4 files every time. I contacted the support and they told me to get a new device lol.. anyway, with the frame skipping, I'm not missing much!

10/10 pics. Add location for a 10+

What is that large object that appears to be hanging over a street?

"Sadly I can't record video, got a Samsung Galaxy S4 and it doesn't work." I'm getting ok quality with my LG V10, but this site does not currently accept mp4 videos.

Sorry TELLO? , no Instagram yet but I'm looking to open an account for drone shots lol

Thank you daisy-girl , for the 10+, I'm located in Quebec, and the large object is a street light, wanted to show how good quality is even if I'm was backlighted with the sunset, pretty impressive for a small camera like that.

Sorry TELLO? , no Instagram yet but I'm looking to open an account for drone shots lol

Thank you daisy-girl , for the 10+, I'm located in Quebec, and the large object is a street light, wanted to show how good quality is even if I'm was backlighted with the sunset, pretty impressive for a small camera like that.

Montreal?

The battery performs well in a cold environment?

Did not have any issue, but it was around 0 when I use it, maybe a -5 feeling with the wind since I was near the St-Laurent River (32/23 farenheit) but was not that col

Reactions: TELLO👋
How are the drone laws in Canada, as i will be visiting Halifax in June and i might want to take my tello with me?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv