Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Son lost his Tello/Any used ones for sale?

KingRagnar

Reaction score
So my 13 year old son lost his Iron Man Tello in the woods behind our house. The search is ongoing but it doesn't look good. He only had it for about 2 weeks and of course he's upset. Anybody selling or know of any used Tellos for sale? I know they aren't expensive but I'd prefer to maybe start again spending less in case we have another accident. Any help is appreciated.

• Sad
Reactions: akward59
I have a Tello Edu, new, never flown, batteries, multiple charger, case, GameSir controller, wifi extender and portable power source. Let me know if you're interested and a reasonable offer. The Tello Edu is cool as your son can fly it with phone, controller, or program it with pad/tablet to fly "missions" automatically.

Reactions: KingRagnar
I really appreciate that offer and it does sound good but I'm going to try to find him something cheaper until he gets his confidence up and some basic flight skills. He bought the Iron Man one with his own money and I really am not looking to spend more than $80 for a used one in case he keeps crashing and losing them. I don't want to insult you with an offer but I may come back to you depending on what I find. Again, I appreciate the offer.

I have a Tello Edu, new, never flown, batteries, multiple charger, case, GameSir controller, wifi extender and portable power source. Let me know if you're interested and a reasonable offer. The Tello Edu is cool as your son can fly it with phone, controller, or program it with pad/tablet to fly "missions" automatically.
do you still have this available for sale - $80

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv