Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Sunset at home

Terry
I could not see any prespective to the ground...nothing seams it is from air.
Could b from a window home.
If you would turn some of the video " with the Sun"
so could see the view and height in air.....that would b great.
No hart fealings.......just a note
Your friend...
Guy:)

Reactions: Magoo582 and Terry
Terry
I could not see any prespective to the ground...nothing seams it is from air.
Could b from a window home.
If you would turn some of the video " with the Sun"
so could see the view and height in air.....that would b great.
No hart fealings.......just a note
Your friend...
Guy:)
None taken Guy. I cant seem to get the ground to show without taking away from the colors of the sunset. It was done at 120 meters altitude but that cant be seen in this.? Thanks for your comments. ??
Terry

Reactions: Magoo582
A short video of last night's sunset. The little tello said no to this shoot for fear of heights at night.? This is done with the Phantom 4 pro.

I'm going to try some hyperlapse of both sunset and sunrise with my ZINO pro. I've played around with it a little bit and done a few hyperlapse videos but nothing like that. Nice use of LUT's

Reactions: Magoo582 and Terry
I'm going to try some hyperlapse of both sunset and sunrise with my ZINO pro. I've played around with it a little bit and done a few hyperlapse videos but nothing like that. Nice use of LUT's
I was chatting with a guy that does timelapse with his osmo mobile. He says he records about two hours real time for the 4 min of finished video. I will try with the phantom some time. Will run 3 or 4 batteries...up and down from the same launch point as quick as I can.??

Reactions: Magoo582
Yeah it takes roughly 800 pictures at 4 second intervals to make a 30 second video. That equals out to about 15-18 minutes of flight for my Zino pro
Hey. I noticed an add today for an osmo mobile with the zenmuse x3 camera. I inquired to the add and it turns out to be the same guy I bought my first Phantom from. So I bought it?Screenshot_20200526-191357_Kijiji.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: MNNJR69

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv