Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Taking advantage of the Controller & Switching to more powerful video editor

Fari

Reaction score

I really wanted to do a clip with this tree. T'was before Gizmo got his new skin.

About that, the tatoo artist that made Gizmo's armored shell is the protagonist in this older video :

I have the growing feeling of having a new original pet that is gettin' liked by my surrounding. Wich is a good thing. I noted early that folks often tend to be nervous around bots.

Reactions: Pauly

I really wanted to do a clip with this tree. T'was before Gizmo got his new skin.

About that, the tatoo artist that made Gizmo's armored shell is the protagonist in this older video :

I have the growing feeling of having a new original pet that is gettin' liked by my surrounding. Wich is a good thing. I noted early that folks often tend to be nervous around bots.
I would just like to ask what RC are you using and where can I get one, I am in England UK, regards TJK UK.

I would just like to ask what RC are you using and where can I get one, I am in England UK, regards TJK UK.
RC ? Remote control ?

Logitech Gamepad F310
Wired Controller. I don't have a repeater yet. I want to avoid bluetooth interferences.

This is a generic gaming controller. You can get fairly cheap one on Amazon's or its alternative worldwide imo.

Maybe consulting the list of compatible devices of the Tello FPV app would be a good idea before ordering your controller.

Mine was purchased last year when I decided to test Steam on Linux, it works well for that purpose also.

Oh.. and I made a new vid about gear. Pls do not share this one, for pilots only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clubfooted