Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tank of a drone

Nishit

Reaction score
IMG-20181020-WA0013.jpegIMG-20181020-WA0011.jpeg
Hi tello lovers
Need to tell uppl how i lost my tello and got it back after 70 days later i was fling my tell one mellow morning and wated to take the tello out doors to capture some viedo near the beach i use an app to inscrease the alititude tp 30mts. I flew it up to 22 meters and a strong gust of wind pushe it away and i lost signal but my video was still recording in bits i forced landed the tello so it doesnt drift away far but to my pain i searched for 4 hours in hot summer but could not find it inref to my last captured footage i saw it landed on a tree but i could not figure it out.which tree it was stuck on i lost my signal to tello too as it doesnt have gps i could not trace it luckily i knew the owner of the farm where it cras landed i told him please return my dello if u find it as i hardly flew it and it got lost i searched there for several days and lost all hope of finding it i had a chat with ryze tech support but they could not help me and luckily the owner of the place told me he found it was v happy but i thought after 70 days of sun bath and heavy rain it might have caroded the circuit and there was no way it will fly again but still did not loose hope and i packed the tello with a lot of silica bag for 2 days and removed it from the jar and opend the tello completely cleant the circuits with co2 spray and circut cleaners and clent the motors with solavents and put some mineral oil in thos tiny holes with a insulin ? and kept back in silica jar for anothe 2 day crossing my finger i put it on charge and there was no lights kept a bit longer a started getting a quick flashing blue light but still wasn't charging called ryze they advice me to buy a new drone as its a batt charge error or try to swap a batt and check as i did not have a spare batt this time i tried charging it with my moto quick charger after 3 to 4 hours i saw the lite blink slowly which ment that this time its charging well after another hour it was completely charged and guess wat my tello stared flying but was a bit erratic so i calibrated the emu and gravity sensor and now its running like new
Conclusion never lose hope on ur tello as its a hardy drone
Advice also do not fly higer then 10 mts and in windy conditions
Hopemy experience helps you folks

Reactions: Ansia
View attachment 1879View attachment 1880
Hi tello lovers
Need to tell uppl how i lost my tello and got it back after 70 days later i was fling my tell one mellow morning and wated to take the tello out doors to capture some viedo near the beach i use an app to inscrease the alititude tp 30mts. I flew it up to 22 meters and a strong gust of wind pushe it away and i lost signal but my video was still recording in bits i forced landed the tello so it doesnt drift away far but to my pain i searched for 4 hours in hot summer but could not find it inref to my last captured footage i saw it landed on a tree but i could not figure it out.which tree it was stuck on i lost my signal to tello too as it doesnt have gps i could not trace it luckily i knew the owner of the farm where it cras landed i told him please return my dello if u find it as i hardly flew it and it got lost i searched there for several days and lost all hope of finding it i had a chat with ryze tech support but they could not help me and luckily the owner of the place told me he found it was v happy but i thought after 70 days of sun bath and heavy rain it might have caroded the circuit and there was no way it will fly again but still did not loose hope and i packed the tello with a lot of silica bag for 2 days and removed it from the jar and opend the tello completely cleant the circuits with co2 spray and circut cleaners and clent the motors with solavents and put some mineral oil in thos tiny holes with a insulin ? and kept back in silica jar for anothe 2 day crossing my finger i put it on charge and there was no lights kept a bit longer a started getting a quick flashing blue light but still wasn't charging called ryze they advice me to buy a new drone as its a batt charge error or try to swap a batt and check as i did not have a spare batt this time i tried charging it with my moto quick charger after 3 to 4 hours i saw the lite blink slowly which ment that this time its charging well after another hour it was completely charged and guess wat my tello stared flying but was a bit erratic so i calibrated the emu and gravity sensor and now its running like new
Conclusion never lose hope on ur tello as its a hardy drone
Advice also do not fly higer then 10 mts and in windy conditions
Hopemy experience helps you folks
And keep your tello updated to get full enhancement and improvement.. idk why you still using 3rd party apps like tals..if ever that's the name... when tello already have one time setting of your desires altitude...no need every time you flight adjusting your altitude... BTW i keep flying high altitude its more fun just remember keep good signal and fastmode to resist strong wind....

Reactions: Nishit
Not cheap for me though i the tello in mumbai for 12k INR with all taxes which is roughly 180 odd $ and its my hard earnt money so it is an expensive tech toy i do own a spark too but i am v careful while flying it i plan most odds before a flight
wow :oops: Good that your tello is back and alive. Amazing story. Never thought that such a cheap drone will survive this

Attachments

• 1532771368695_thumb.jpg
    1532771368695_thumb.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 9
I. Paid close to 200$ with taxes in india and 200$ is big in india

I don't know much about India, but wouldn't it be cheaper to buy it online? I paid $99 and didn't pay taxes for it since it was bought online from a company that doesn't trade locally.

So if you paid $200 for the Tello. How much did your spark cost?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv