Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tapatalk?

Mica

Reaction score
Evening, excuse the ignorance as to what it required to make it happen and the implications for the forum as a whole but wondering if there is any intention to have this forum on Tapatalk?

I have to say the interface here is better than a number of other forums but I am a fan of the tapatalk platform.

Thanks for the feedback. Are you referring to the standalone mobile app for tellopilots (powered by TT) or accessing it within the tapatalk mobile app?

This forum is powered by a new version of xenforo which is much more mobile-friendly so I haven’t decided yet on whether to launch a mobile app using TT or other tool.

Within the tapatalk mobile app, unaware of the standalone app. Is it on iOS? Couldn’t find anything in the App Store.

As I said it does run nicely as is. A lot better than some other forums I use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelo Pedinotti
Any uodates to this ? I have phantom pilots. And mavoc pilots on tapatalk . Yet this is the only "pilots" forum that i cant use on it

Sorry guys - slipped through the cracks. Working on it now and hope to have it this week.

Ok just added it. Not sure how long it takes to show up in the TT app but should be there soon.

Reactions: JBTello

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James_All-In