Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TEEEELlO

Mymgb

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Teeeello app using iOS platform. If so, any comments?

Leonheart

Reaction score
I tried it once. The gyroscopal control option is what I want and the fixed throttle is really a wanted feature, but it has no video feed, controls are stil just from birth, needs a lot to beat the ryze tello app

Leonheart

Reaction score
Im waiting for tello feature which has 90* swipe left and right sport controls and fixed throttle.learn a bit from parrots freeflight mini app ! hope someone will make it

Bluetuga

Reaction score
I dislike the ui, but tello likes fly with this app :)
I’m waiting for a better version of the graphics.

Storyline

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance but what are the advantages of the fixed throttle ?

Zeno

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance but what are the advantages of the fixed throttle ?
Where is that mentioned?
Anyway there's this....

Linear throttle response solves a number of issues some pilots complain about, a multirotor drifting or turning when giving 100% throttle, or getting oscillation. You can also squeeze a bit more performance out of your motors, and it helps your quadcopter to feel more “locked in” and less sloppy, especially when you are doing extreme acro. Note: This is not the holy grail for all the problems in PID tuning, but a good start.

Storyline

Reaction score
Where is that mentioned?

Im waiting for tello feature which has 90* swipe left and right sport controls and fixed throttle.learn a bit from parrots freeflight mini app ! hope someone will make it
btw, sorry to read about your firmware update problems - hard to believe that it was not tested more. Why don't you email them and ask them to put a link to the previous firmware while they sort out the problems with the new one ?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PauleMD