Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello $80 With 2nd Battery Free Shipping

Glad it worked out for you.
I ordered another one, it delivers via FedEx tomorrow that’s 2 days to Tennessee.
We wanted a 2nd one for Dog Fighting.

I've always wondered if this site was legit. Is this used or refurbished and they are simply not saying so?
They are definitely legitimate. I’ve been ordering from them since early/mid 70s, long before internet. I used Abt, Adorama & B&H Photo, for photography equipment. Back then you shopped using full page ads in photo magazines. The ads listed hundreds of products, the print was so small you needed a magnifying glass. 40+ years later Abt, Adorama & B&H Photo are still my go to for photography and technology.

I think they over sold and put together a deal with Drone Nerds to drop ship for them. I bought one from them last week and it came from Abt in less than 48 hrs. I ordered another Sunday night and just got tracking info also Drone Nerds. I also received a second tracking number from Abt for what looks to be the battery. Looking at the web site the deal is gone. Good thing we clicked when we did. Shows what kind of business Abt is, most on line retailers would have simply canceled the order.

Reactions: Shortybiscuit
Great, so you have someone other than DJI. ?
I do, I had ordered from DJI over the weekend, bu their process is so slow that I cancelled Monday before they had even fully process the order. Ordered from heliguy yesterday day and it will be delivered today!

I think they over sold and put together a deal with Drone Nerds to drop ship for them. I bought one from them last week and it came from Abt in less than 48 hrs. I ordered another Sunday night and just got tracking info also Drone Nerds. I also received a second tracking number from Abt for what looks to be the battery. Looking at the web site the deal is gone. Good thing we clicked when we did. Shows what kind of business Abt is, most on line retailers would have simply canceled the order.

Yup! The battery is shipping from ABT. Glad I ordered in time!

Now I’m curious. This is my tracking alert. I ordered from ABT, but the package is coming from Drone Nerds????

View attachment 572
This may explain it, DJI/Ryze stepped in.
This just showed up on Abt’s web site.

“Under guidelines from the manufacturer, this item isn't available for purchase directly off of our website. However, we can sell this to you in our store. Call us at 888-228-5800 for specifics on this particular item!”

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv