Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello and trees a littel Story

Buli

Reaction score
Hello,
Last weekend, I tried the Tello on wind in a construction area ;). I flew her with the "aTelloPilot App" in the fast step and video. Additionally with the Wifi Extender from Meross. A stable signal and no video misfires,(y) so far so good. Then I thought try the return to home button, stupid idea o_O. The Tello came back to me was way too high, flew past me and the starting position :sick:on the two only trees at the site. Great, tree number one safely flown around :eek:. Then tree number two, hits she caught in the branches at about 5m height.:unsure: The tree was very thin and we started to shake, nothing happened:(. Fortunately, construction workers are still working on a neighboring construction site:unsure:. Here I borrow a ladder and climbed into the tree.
Tello saved, lost two propellers:( and two slightly damaged at the ends.:cry:
Conclusion, with wind fly yes, but only if enough space is in the area.
I shot a 5 minute video with the Tello, but there are other people on it that I do not get pixelated.(n) That's why only the text.

Greetings Buli
P.S.

Now I'm flying with the Gamesir controller, that works much better than with the Handybuttons.

I use Meross Extender after poor results with other Extender. I also use the Game Sir Controller and between the two, I enjoy the Tello more

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv