Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello app forgets settings

Falconeyes

Reaction score
As I’m sure most of you know, there are settings in the Tello app to increase the quality of both photos and videos.

Is there a way to make the app/drone remember these settings?

Every single time I use my Tello I have to set the picture and video quality up to max again.

As I’m sure most of you know, there are settings in the Tello app to increase the quality of both photos and videos.

Is there a way to make the app/drone remember these settings?

Every single time I use my Tello I have to set the picture and video quality up to max again.
As of now no... its already requested that before by others ...but how many updates now still no changes....
hopefully on next update.mmmm...

Reactions: racso87
I'm hoping on a update too. Makes it somewhat annoying to turn stuff on and off every time. But i guess that i will do it without thinking about it after a few times :)

Reactions: Zeno
The app forgetting settings is a pain in the butt. Especially if you use a Wifi repeater and already have to do a bunch of other things before opening the app.
It just adds to the list.

The app forgetting settings is a pain in the butt. Especially if you use a Wifi repeater and already have to do a bunch of other things before opening the app.
It just adds to the list.
Agreed... also the tips showing up before you do flight mode then you need again to press yes are annoyed me... that's why im using Atello app for easy, ready to fly application

Same screen, very bottom BIT is set to Auto, bumping to 4 is highest video
I have always left mine on auto but will try 4. Does anyone know of a downside to forcing it to use the max bitrate ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv