Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello app not working with android 12 ?

gasman

Reaction score
Hi folks
I'm sure there is a thread with the same question so apologies before i start .....
I have a Samsung A42 5G on Android 12 and after a bit of searching i read that the Tello app doesn't support Android 12 ?
I have wasted 2 days of my life trying to connect my Tello to my phone and i'm ready to throw everything in the bin , please help ?? :cry:

Reactions: Webop
With a little bit of searching (e.g. in this forum or on many other places in the web), you could have saved two days of your live: DJI provides latest versions (currently 1.6.4.0) of Tello App for Android as direct APK download on their website: Tello App - Download Center - DJI (open that page on your Smartphone and click on the "Download for Android" button).

Reactions: gasman
It also doesnt work for me...i tried several updates but nothing works. It just shows a black screen after the loading screen and nothing else.

It also doesnt work for me...i tried several updates but nothing works. It just shows a black screen after the loading screen and nothing else.
Did you try the (outdated) version from Google Play Store or the direct downloadable version from DJI (see post #2). I am using the 1.6.4.0 on Android 13 without problems.

Did you try the (outdated) version from Google Play Store or the direct downloadable version from DJI (see post #2). I am using the 1.6.4.0 on Android 13 without problems.
Yes i did, it also didnt work but i downloaded an alternative to it (atello from github) and it works just fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan