Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello App now works on Android 10

it seems to work for the majority of users.
But I am not sure they did a full rollout yet (they started with only a subset of devices)

Reactions: djaps27
it seems to work for the majority of users.
But I am not sure they did a full rollout yet (they started with only a subset of devices)
Just as a title say, Tello app now works on newer Android devices, on my S10+ for example!
If you write to their customer service on ryzerobotics webpage, they will send you a link to a betaversion of the app that works.

I put the link here if you want to check https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tJMpE2oiEqsM2nJHVvy-xxh3NTVZl3KJ

Edit - The link seems not to work it may be personal. Go to their home page and ask. It took a week or so before they sent me the link

I just uninstall the old app and download again from Play Store.

Ryze decided to do a staged roll-out, which means that some folks get the new app version, everyone else the old version.

I don't know which criteria they chose to determine those who are eligible, there are plenty of options they can choose from in play store. I guess region, and maybe phone model

Delete & reinstall doesn't help much. Either you are in that group, then you get the update automatically. Or you are not in the group, then delete & reinstall doesn't help at all.

So what works for you does not work for most others - unless they have finally started a full rollout

Reactions: djaps27
Ryze decided to do a staged roll-out, which means that some folks get the new app version, everyone else the old version.

I don't know which criteria they chose to determine those who are eligible, there are plenty of options they can choose from in play store. I guess region, and maybe phone model

Delete & reinstall doesn't help much. Either you are in that group, then you get the update automatically. Or you are not in the group, then delete & reinstall doesn't help at all.

So what works for you does not work for most others - unless they have finally started a full rollout

Yeah, I understand you. Prob. it is by device, I don't think it is by region.

Reactions: volate!lo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv