Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello EDU, a new drone,(may be new firmware only) new app for schools

That's what I told them. It did come with a large number of drones. Apparently the way education costs get paid for in China is very different than in the US.

And every school is different. The High School in my district just bought 15 (I think) $2K robots for kids to learn with. I know I have a shot at getting a 1K DonorsChoose, and a 1.5K Ed Foundation Grant every year.

BTW - from talking to the Tello EDU guy, they already have setups where drones and ground vehicles interact. Check out ROBOMASTER | Robotics Competition

I got a grant from my school foundation to buy 15 Tello's the order has been sitting there unfilled since May 23 with DJI.
Just last week they emailed and said it would be delayed even more due to production issues!

But back to the discussion, I stopped doing robot events here in the US because after you have done them for X years they are just boring! The RoboMaster stuff looks fantastic!

After you move game pieces over a net 100 times it gets a little old.
RoboMaster sure freshens it up with the different style of game play and then add in a drone! I would do that!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thepresentx