Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello filming giant water storage tanks

raulvolador

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I keep revisiting last summer recordings, and I found excellent pieces, like this.

Enjoy Tello overseeing giant water storage tanks located at industrial state.

For this flight I use TelloFPV flying application. You can watch a POI (Point of interest) circle autopilot. I shoot and stitch a set of images for building a photo panorama at adobe Photoshop (c).

Flight ends with a thrilling hand landing.

Used stock, unmodified Ryze Tello drone, a Gamesir T1 USB OTG wired controller and a WIFI+S Repeater.

Have fun !

R.

Hello friends,

I keep revisiting last summer recordings, and I found excellent pieces, like this.

Enjoy Tello overseeing giant water storage tanks located at industrial state.

For this flight I use TelloFPV flying application. You can watch a POI (Point of interest) circle autopilot. I shoot and stitch a set of images for building a photo panorama at adobe Photoshop (c).

Flight ends with a thrilling hand landing.

Used stock, unmodified Ryze Tello drone, a Gamesir T1 USB OTG wired controller and a WIFI+S Repeater.

Have fun !

R.
Sometimes we have to go back and dig around when the weather keeps us grounded. Thanks for sharing. ?

Reactions: raulvolador
Sometimes we have to go back and dig around when the weather keeps us grounded. Thanks for sharing. ?

You are right, confined at home due virus emergency it's a good time to remember old times.

How I miss flying !

R.

Reactions: Terry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode