Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Flight carpet/Map

mughal

Reaction score
Hi, I am printing the DJI flight carpet 3x3m. Does anyone know how the coordinate system works on the flight carpet? For example, if I place the drone at any point on the carpet, does it returns the position information XYZ position relative to the center (DJI logo)? OR, If I place the Tello drone anywhere over the carpet, does it return the position information XYZ position of that point? Can someone explain the coordinate system of the Tello carpet?

The center is 0, 0 (X, Y). Z comes from the rangefinder sensor. You can see the coordinates in the telemetry stream using the SDK 3.0. Just try!

Our youtube videos should help. Problems with signing in.

Where did you find the file to be able to print the flight carpet? Could you direct me to the file if possible?
Hi, I am printing the DJI flight carpet 3x3m. Does anyone know how the coordinate system works on the flight carpet? For example, if I place the drone at any point on the carpet, does it returns the position information XYZ position relative to the center (DJI logo)? OR, If I place the Tello drone anywhere over the carpet, does it return the position information XYZ position of that point? Can someone explain the coordinate system of the Tello carpet?

Hello

The DJJ logo is 0,0,0 . So the drone should know where it is. We have made some hoof videos on yjios on youtube mecatx. Alos the DJI YR;;o EDU has a good portion to give you the co ordinates by moving the simulated drone around the screen grid map, Good lcujk. you can contact me at [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan