Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello FPV app

I have purchased it and it seems (so far) really good :cool:

I Purchase tellapp and it works great just would like to know where do the videos and the pictures go
these go to "DCIM/TelloFpv Video" and "DCIM/TelloFpv Photo".
If your phone manufacturer follow Android standard this DCIM directory is where your camera stores the photos. Where exactly the DCIM folder is, depends on your phone.

Reactions: rccars88
I purchased it a while ago. And yes I liked the last update for adding altitude in pictures. Return to home is nice and work great. Video streaming is good and overall a much more polished app than the standard tello app.

Reactions: xcrost
If your phone manufacturer follow Android standard this DCIM directory is where your camera stores the photos. Where exactly the DCIM folder is, depends on your phone.
I have a note 9 Samsung Thank you for your help

Is there anyway to change the destination folder? It would be useful to have the Tello videos and pics in a dedicated folder

these are the standard directories that TelloFpv uses but you can't change them

these are the standard directories that TelloFpv uses but you can't change them
Yep. I see. I just was wondering if they could be located out of the DCIM folder as it would be nice for syncing Tello's pics and videos with my Synology NAS to their own folder (using dsphoto app)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv