Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello height increase

Reaction score
Hi to everyone new to this forum. I’ve been reading that some people are able to go higher that factory setting. Is it a software update or an app? Thanks

What height are you getting presently? Originally it was limited to 33 feet, then you could get apps that would give you 100 feet.....now the oem app allows for 99 feet.

I’m on IOS and I use the mi 2 wifi extender, and I don’t think I’d wanna go any higher than 99 feet...it’s an advanced toy, but still a toy.....gets a bit sketchy with wind, and connectivity IMHO.

Cheers

Hi to everyone new to this forum. I’ve been reading that some people are able to go higher that factory setting. Is it a software update or an app? Thanks
It used to be an app back when the Tello first launched. Ryze decided to remove the restrictions and now you can fly up to 30 meters with any app.

What height are you getting presently? Originally it was limited to 33 feet, then you could get apps that would give you 100 feet.....now the oem app allows for 99 feet.

I’m on IOS and I use the mi 2 wifi extender, and I don’t think I’d wanna go any higher than 99 feet...it’s an advanced toy, but still a toy.....gets a bit sketchy with wind, and connectivity IMHO.

Cheers
Thanks for the fast reply Nola
I’m limited to 33 ft on my current firmware 01.04.78.1 ,App version 1.3.0 . Also on iOS and using Mi.

I’m limited to 33 ft on my current firmware 01.04.78.1 ,App version 1.3.0 . Also on iOS and using Mi.
That is really weird. You should be able to go up to 98.7 ft

If you see some bs app say 100m dont believe it and keep ur money

Weird....you can only adjust height limits when actually connected to the tello.....also on the settings screens you have to scroll down....just a couple thoughts?

Weird....you can only adjust height limits when actually connected to the tello.....also on the settings screens you have to scroll down....just a couple thoughts?
Yeah best to set your parameters while tello is conencted. Except for the bit rate slider, that resets after every flight no matter that you do, but auto is the best option anyway...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv