Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello + Nintendo Switch/nVidia Shield Tablet + nVidia Shield Controller

tuxevil

Reaction score
Hi, have someone knows how to do some app or game for nintendo switch to control the thello
im thinking buying 1 as gift for my godson and he already have a nintendo switch, it would be so natural for him to start learning with a more familiar controller

another question somehow related, have someone tried using nvidia shield controller, it is wifi direct instead of bluetooth, it would make it even worst?
maybe using it with microusb cable? someone have tried?

Last edited:
Well Im buying the nVidia Shield Controller to attach to my nVidia Shield Tablet and try how it goes, since that controlles is wi-fi direct idk how can it affect, or even if it can be done, anyway i know that controller also works as wired so it worth the try, if works, that controlles is high quality i think, let see, i will have it on saturday probably!

more news comming

Im still looking for any info about controlling tello from nintendo switch, if anyone knows anything

Im still looking for any info about controlling tello from nintendo switch, if anyone knows anything
If you have a switch v1 unpatched you can mod it and install switchroot android and run the tellofpv app from the switch that way.
This is how I run my tello but I have found the official app doesn't like the switch and doesn't seem to stream the video properly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv