Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello super combo for sale ***delisted***

• Thread starter Deleted member 18793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18793

***delisted*** I got a Mavic Mini and am selling my Tello :cry:

This "super combo" includes many recommended items – it's priced much lower than what I paid:
  • Tello drone with one battery, propeller guards, and USB cable
  • GameSir T1S controller with USB cable and USB C OTG adapter
  • 3 OEM batteries
  • OEM battery charger
  • T-Core 10000 mAh external battery
  • TP-Link N300 wifi extender with USB cable, ethernet cable, and power adapter
  • 10 unopened packs of OEM propellers
  • Anbee transparent cover
  • Pygtech carrying case
PXL_20210825_121549936.MP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
keep it.. thats a mavic mini basically laying there financially. Its a tello my ou my bro... Think before you let it go,, I wish i can find a working one.

You have 70$ just in props there.

I am getting a mini Se tomorrow but hunting hard for a tello now... also have a nice shrine setup and rotor riot incoming and tons of cases and small sparess and mods from Uncle J Ma.

Found a older model tello that might be the one... Now 2 new normal tellos and a iron man kakked in the last 3-4 weeks.

Too bad Im in Africa or we could nmake a deal...

But keep it,, you invested alot of money there..

My 1c since im not rich enough for 2c

Bless my fellow tello Ou

You're not wrong @InHumanForm lol – I delisted the Tello from eBay and am keeping it. It's too fun for casually flying around and buzzing the cat. Thanks for the reminder to value every cent, ou, and enjoy the MM SE! 🙏🏼

Reactions: volate!lo
Great one!!! Thats some serious setup that some could never imagine having. The more I tello the more I love it, I got a Mini Se yesterday, have had like 3 or 4 flights. Flying that made me love the tello even more. It seems kinda like a must have. Easy and safe and nippy and nimble. Im excited to try tello fpv with VR. The tello is beyond amazing and a big part of that being due to @volate!lo 's tello fpv and tello me. It really makes it next level. I feel like a fighter pilot with my tello in sports mode using tello fpv. Im so stoked for you!!! You will have countless hours of fun.
Bless
FOrm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv