Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Talent ( Embrace Open Source )

neolu

Reaction score
The RoboMaster TT is based on Tello EDU and is upgraded with hardware and software extensions to enable multi-device collaborative control and multiple AI applications.

As an educational tool, the RoboMaster TT is equipped with DJI's industry-leading flight control algorithms.

It supports 5.8G WiFi band, which provides better anti-jamming capability, accurate hovering and low battery alert during flight.

The RoboMaster TT is equipped with an ESP32 chip that provides the Arduino and Micro Python open source programming environments.

It supports Arduino, Micro Python, graphical programming and a variety of offline programming methods, as well as I2C, SPI, UART and GPIO programmable sensor interfaces.

Attachments

• TT.png
    TT.png
    287.1 KB · Views: 19
Für meine deutschen Freunde.
So begeistert man Kinder und Jugendliche für technische Themen.

Und nicht mit so einem Tabletfirelfanz wie er sich gerade in deutschen Schulen andeutet.

For my Friends in Germany.
That is an approach to raise kids interrests towards technology, compters, coding, ...

Für meine deutschen Freunde.
So begeistert man Kinder und Jugendliche für technische Themen.

Und nicht mit so einem Tabletfirelfanz wie er sich gerade in deutschen Schulen andeutet.

For my Friends in Germany.
That is an approach to raise kids interrests towards technology, compters, coding, ...

The key point is write programs with Arduino or micropython to control the Tello Talent, and to extend sensors (ultrasonic 、Tof 、servo、color sensor、AI sensor 、gesture sensor .......etc).

Fly Arduino
Fly MicroPython :)

Reactions: Fari and f41ardu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv