Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

tello/tello edu

tellonewbee

Reaction score
hello, I am a beginner as indicated by my nickname :). here I am looking if the modification: https: //github.com/hanyazou walk on a tello edu. I work with disabled children, I am looking to acquire this drone if I can apply this modification. can help me? Thanks for reading.

Hello. Look over the modification. What features are you looking for. We work with all school levels of youth with the Tello. had a son with Down's syndrome and we meet at a special Olympic building. I could determine what features were any better than available APP's for disabled children, interested in what you are doing.

Bonjour. Regardez par-dessus la modification. Quelles fonctionnalités cherchez-vous. Nous travaillons avec tous les niveaux scolaires des jeunes avec le Tello. a eu un fils avec le syndrome de Down et nous nous rencontrons dans un bâtiment olympique spécial. J’ai pu déterminer quelles fonctionnalités étaient meilleures que les APP disponibles pour les enfants handicapés, intéressés par ce que vous faites.
Bonjour, merci pour votre réponse :) Je veux savoir si le tello edu peut faire comme indiqué dans la vidéo:
Ce qui m’intéresse, c’est de pouvoir déplacer le drone avec les membres avec une reconnaissance de la came du drone. merci pour votre conférence.

The EDU has no special feature for this. This can be done with all Tello editions.
Its something that a user developed in Python. Github: https://github.com/geaxgx/tello-openpose

This requires some powerful graphic card to work at this level (he uses at $1000 graphic card to offload the video processing).

This also works on recent phones, I implemented a similar feature in TelloMe and it can do 8fps even on an older S7 phone, and 12-15fps on more recent phones

But once i had a proof of concept ready and started playing with it I realized how hard it would be to communicate 8 or 10 different poses to the users, and how hard it is for users to memorize their functions. This requires a level of determination that the average user does not have.
Also since people have no clue how computer vision works they have a level of expectation that can't be met. They expect CV to be as smart as a human eye, and it's not.
So I never finished this pose control feature.
But I agree it looks cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv